- Name’s Jay. No, I am not a boy. It’s a nickname.
- I’m 23.
- I live in Savannah, GA, USA.
- I’m from St. Louis, MO, USA.
- I’m majoring in writing at SCAD.
- I do set photography for student films, short films, commercials, and whatever the hell else I can.
- I watch a lot of tv and movies.
- I am a big fan of Doctor Who, Torchwood, Sherlock, Star Trek, Iron Man, X-Men, anything Tim Burton, Lord of the Rings, and monster movies (both classic and modern).
- If you can consider it fantasy or sci-fi I will probably like it.
- I write songs, but not music. I write stories and screenplays, but don’t finish them.
- I like messing around with instruments, even though I don’t really know what I’m doing. Namely, bass guitar, guitar, and keyboard. No, I don’t know how to play any full songs. Stop asking. Actually, I can play Row Row Row Your Boat on piano, but that’s it.
- I like to draw and paint sometimes too, but a lot of my friends here at art school are illustration/sequential/”I need to be good at drawing for this” majors, and compared to them I’m just god-awful at drawing and painting and all that jazz.
- To date I have two tattoos on my hand.
- I do set photography for short films and student films. One day I hope to do set photography for actual tv shows and for big Hollywood movies. Actually, one day I hope to do anything for actual tv shows and big Hollywood movies.
- I love animals, especially reptiles and insects. Actually I like all animals. It would be easier to tell you which ones I don’t like. I don’t like bees, wasps, and hornets. They scare me. I don’t like monkeys, or things that look like monkeys but aren’t technically part of any monkey family (excluding humans of course). They scare me. I also don’t really like elephants. No real reason. They’re just kind of dull. Like, what do they do?
- I have a cat. There is a second cat that lives here too, but she is not mine. I think of her and treat her like my own, though, because I love her as such, and because I’m pretty sure my roommate whom she belongs to feels the same way about my cat.
- Color: Turquoise, or rather anything in that spectrum of blue-green-ness…
- Number: 14
- Animal: Praying mantis
- Plant: Cactus, sunflower
- Sport: Sailing, hockey, baseball - (in that order)
- Food: Anything you can make out of potatoes. Oh, and mac & cheese. And sandwiches. And cake. Like, fancy cake. Not that birthday cake stuff. Although birthday cake is fucking delicious. I mean like bread cake. Like banana bread. Or pear bread. …I guess that’s just called bread then. Special bread.
Friends & Projects:
(the links might not always be up to date. Let me know if any don’t work and I’ll get on it.)
- April - Her illustration Tumblr
- Charlotte - Her illustration Tumblr
- Blakely - Her graphic design & art Tumblr
- Brittany - Her illustration & art Tumblr
- Christina - Her illustration & art Tumblr
- Christian - His Tumblr
- Shaun - His Tumblr
- Melinda - Her Tumblr
- Cora - A film directed by Danilo Cordani - Cora production Tumblr
- CBGB’s - A film shot in Savannah, GA, that I wish I had gotten to work on, but sadly did not - CBGB’s production Tumblr
My other pages: